HPRA Membership Benefits:
Membership with HPRA offers benefits of great tangible and intangible value for professional development and leadership growth. As a member of HPRA, you will belong to the leading organization of Hispanic public relations & marketing practitioners in the United States.
From its inception, HPRA’s mission has focused on advancing the practice of Hispanic public relations as a marketing discipline; serving as the voice for professionals working in the Hispanic communications field nationwide; empowering its members through support, resources and education; and offering guidance and assistance to students pursuing careers in the field.
Today, HPRA is the top resource for marketing & communications professionals and those seeking expertise in the Hispanic market in the United States.
Elevate your industry presence
In today’s competitive market, ‘being out of sight’ can lead to ‘being out of mind.’ Whether you represent a particular brand or are an entrepreneur—you need to stay visible.
- Discover opportunities to share your knowledge and expertise with other marketing & public relations practitioners via blogs, creative content or speeches.
- Become part of a select circle of Hispanic public relations & marketing professionals and exchange best practices with them and the industry.
- Engage in important Hispanic market conversations with other public relations industry leaders.
Success in public relations & marketing is built through your individual and collective relationships—and relationships are mostly developed through networking opportunities. Find:
- An extended circle of like-minded and forward-thinking professionals.
- Discover the best practices in the industry.
- Obtain diversity insight and global market intelligence.
Education and Professional Development
One size doesn’t fit all when we talk about marketing, advertising and PR education. The ever changing landscape of the industry requires continued education on topics that will help you stay ahead of the trends and competitive in your specific area of business. Remember, knowledge is power!
- Obtain discounted rates to HPRA member-only conferences, workshops, and industry events at local and national chapter levels.
- Obtain the most up-to-date information to stay relevant as a public relations practitioner.
- Access to the latest industry-relevant data.
- Discover new and exciting career opportunities.
- Find scholarship opportunities for you or your junior colleagues.